Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Why I don't like ballet class anymore

I love dancing that's why I begged my mom to enroll me to ballet dance class. I joined the class for two years. My mom was more excited than me. Little did I know, as time went by, I realized I don't really like ballet dancing that much.

Before the school year ended, I told my mom I will no longer attend ballet dance classes, even on free class offered on summer vacation. She asked me why, I told her I don't like ballet anymore. She asked me again why. These are my answers:

I don't like my ballet dance class anymore because it's boring and I don't really enjoy it that much anymore. It gives me muscle pain. I can't do a split and I'm already far behind my classmates. My ballet dance class teacher is so scary and always bark at us when we commit mistakes. I don't like some of my ballet dance classmates, they are so bad-tempered. And lastly, I know I am just bad at ballet dance. My Mom was sad but my Dad was happy because he said he can save money.

I asked my Mom to enroll me to taekwondo or swimming or piano lessons instead. She said she'll think about it. I hope I can. By the way, my PE/English teacher asked me to join her Girl Scout team next school year. She knows I am active and I run fast. I will be a good addition to her team. I told my Mom I love to join.

Maybe I will have more fun in girl scout that I did with ballet. So, goodbye ballet dance, hello to girl scout he he he. Sorry Mum hehehe.

Ballet recital on my first grade, May 2010.
Ballet recital on my second grade, May 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment