Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I love my grandparents

My grandparents are the best and the coolest Lola and Lolo ever.

My Lolo always drives us around in our neighborhood and towards our favorite spot in the university campus - the fountain. We feed the big fat orange fishes there, feed and play with the pigeons, run and race around with my cousins. He will then drive us to the marketsite and buy us our favorite snacks - banana cue, halohalo, benignit, camote cue, rice cakes, barbecue and ice cream. After hearing the mass on Sundays, my Lolo and Lola would bring us to our favorite place in the city - Jollibee. Their fried chicken and spaghetti are the best.

Lolo often drives me and my cousin to our school. Sometimes, if my Lola comes along, we would stop by at a good food court and eat any delicious food we want to eat. Lolo always brings us to the research station where Lola is teaching her college students and let us play all around in the corn field. At night, Lolo teaches me my homework while Lola cooks delicious food for us.

On the weekends, Lola would bring us to the farm. She has a cottage there and a tree house. The air is so cool and fresh. It is so cool at night time and we never need an airconditioner. Sometimes, she make me skip my classes and make me play with my sister to my heart's content. Isn't that so cool!

Lola always make me smile whenever Daddy scolded me. Lolo always brings us delicious snacks and fruits whenever he gets back from his trips. Since Dad was so busy with his job and only comes home on weekends, I and my little sister would sleep with my grand parents. Then when Dad went abroad with Mom, my Lola and Lolo were our parents for one whole year and my little sister's parents for another year. They took good care of us.

Oh, how I love my Lola and Lolo and how I missed them so much.
www.fotosearch.com



No comments:

Post a Comment