Sunday, August 21, 2011

Tying my shoe laces

Today I learned how to tie my shoe laces. Dad bought me and Aron each a new pair of shoes last night. The color of my shoes is checkered pink. Aron's little shoes color is bright pink. At first it's so hard to tie the shoe laces. But Mom and Dad taught me how. Today, I practiced until I knew how to do it. I am  so happy.  Aron still don't know how to tie her shoe laces hehe. Yey, I'm now a big girl.

Later at night, we chatted with  my godparents Ninang Wawai and Ninong Richard. We talked in Skype. Their son Deu is very cute. He will be Aron's boyfriend soon. His little brother Ean is still a baby, very very cute and always sleeping. I and Aron danced for them with the song "Nobody" by Wonder girls. Deu showed us all his toys. He is so cute and handsome.

No comments:

Post a Comment