Thursday, August 18, 2011

My family in a House

Today, I asked my Mom and Dad to help me make a poem. They taught me about  rhymes, metaphors and  creativity of  words. Mom asked me to start with comparing ourselves to a house. Here it goes:

Daddy is the post of the house. Like a post, he is strong. He works and provides food and comfort for our family. He makes our family strong and never to fall apart.

Mommy is the lamp of the house. Like a lamp, she brings light to our lives. She guides us, makes us smile when we are sad, comforts us, and tend to our wounds.

Joey ~ well that's Me! Guess what I am. I am a "television" of the house. :) Like a television, I'm so loud and always talking he he he. I dance and sing for my family. I am the entertainer. I make everybody laugh and sometimes annoy them with my loud voice.
.
Aron, my younger sister is the "alarm clock" of the house he he. Like an alarm clock, she is so annoying. She wakes us up early in the morning and begs us to sleep early at night. When she wakes up, she is so loud greeting everybody good morning. Then she starts making noises by going in and out of the bathroom, playing with the water, taking a shower, and sometimes watching TV. She is so annoying he he he.

How about you? What kind of thing are you in the house?

My family in a house

1 comment:

  1. This is such a sweet and very well written post!!
    I love this blog! I hope to read more about your little sister and life.
    Thank you so much for writing!

    ReplyDelete