Wednesday, August 17, 2011

My little sister

My little sister's name is Aronne Tanya. She is 5 years old. I was 4 years old when she was born. She was very tiny and so cute back then. I love her so much. But now she is already annoying. She always take a shower twice a day. Daddy always scold her about it. Before, she is not scared of taking a bath in the swimming pool. But now she is scared, such a sissy. If we eat ice cream she eats like a pig hehehe. She eats all of my ice cream. On August 30, Aronne will be studying in my school. Her grade is kindergarten. Aronne said she don't like to go to school. I told her sure you do! Aronne said "No" hehe, I am just joking. As I write this blog, she is so loud hehehe. How about  you? Do you have a little sister like Aronne?

Aron is hiding from the swimming pool. 
Aronne is enjoying swimming before. Seeee! (with her nanny)


No comments:

Post a Comment