Saturday, August 20, 2011

I love Sherlock Holmes stories

Mommy bought me a new story book yesterday. It is entitled "The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes" by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. It is about the famous detective Sherlock Holmes. He solves mysterious cases with the help of Dr. Watson. The book is divided into three stories. The first story is titled "The adventure of the speckled band". The second story is titled "The adventure of the blue carbuncle". The third story is titled "The scandal in Bohemia". I like the stories so much. Mom reads the story to us last night. Then I read it again. I love to solve cases with Sherlock Holmes. He is so smart. I didn't finish reading the whole book yet. The story book is for grade five students. Mom said the English used here is basic and not hard to understand. So now I'm going to read more. Thank you. See you!




No comments:

Post a Comment