Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I love swimming

I don't know how to swim properly but I so love swimming. Mom taught me how to swim but I'm not a good student. So I only know how to keep myself afloat and swim at short distances.

Last night, we went to swim at our friend Atena's swimming pool. It is found on the 5th floor of their building. Their apartment is right in front of our apartment and we are just neighbors. I came with Mom and Aunt Yvonne. Atena and Uncle Jupiter cooked some delicious healthy spaghetti for us. Healthy means with carrots, tuna and broccoli. Daddy was so lazy to join us while Aron was too scared to swim. So both of them stayed at home and watched some movies.

I had so much fun at the pool. Uncle Jupiter was so funny, he's like a monkey. Everybody hit him with the inflatable ball that we played with. Him against all of us girls - me, Atena, Aunt Yvonne and Mom. When he's using the float, I always annoyed him by dragging him all around. Everybody laughed at us. The pool closed at 10 pm. So we went up to Atena's place and ate some chocolate ice cream. I devoured it all like a pig hehe.

Summer is so hot today and I wish we will always plunge for a swim. I wish Dad and Aron are not lazy to join us the next time. Thanks for the fun!

How about you? Do you love to swim?

Atena is killing Uncle Jupiter hehe


No comments:

Post a Comment